Bath time! Both girls had so much fun. Cam helped to "wash" Emerson by dumping water on her.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
So it has been a while...
Cam absolutely loves it when we put Emme in her bed with her. If I have to wake her up in the morning she is usually a bear. All I have to do is bring Emme with me and lay her down. It is a sure way to bring a smile to her face and get our morning started without tears.

Bath time! Both girls had so much fun. Cam helped to "wash" Emerson by dumping water on her.

Rare, but awesome, day...Cam has had a few great potty days. Here she is showing off her big girl Elmo underwear!
At the pumpkin patch (or punchin' patch as Cam calls it). I love that we are making this a tradition, but wish I had taken more pictures. I'll have to snag some from the historians of the bunch who have some great ones. We had such a great time with our amazing group of friends. Four new babies since last year brought us to a grand total of eight kiddos. We are no longer a one wheelbarrow bunch. It was a beautiful (but very cold) day.
Bath time! Both girls had so much fun. Cam helped to "wash" Emerson by dumping water on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for FINALLY updating :) Love you!
Post a Comment