For Mother's Day, it was a gorgeous day. We decided to go out to the Fosnick's property on Clear Lake. The lake was beautiful. We had a picnic, went for a walk on the trail around the lake, and played at the park.
The Lake

Emme LOVED swinging

Daddy & his girls relaxing by the water

Love this girl!!

Sisters chatting about the fish

I tried to get a picture of Cam for her 4th birthday invite. Here's what happened:
Started out well...

Then she went in for the dig. I WAS asking her to stop, yet I had to continue snapping shots.

And then... What started out not so bad ended tragically.

After our trip to the lake, we went to Brian's parents for a BBQ.
Here's the first of many golf lessons from daddy.

Way to watch the ball on your follow through!

Emme is our animal lover. She could spend forever in a pet store, wants to pet every dog, and genuinely loves anything with 4 legs & fur. Brian's parents have animal statues in their yard. Em gave them all kisses throughout the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment