We got to see some animals up close & personally. This was a lizard. The girls loved talking to the zookeeper and asking questions.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Trip to the Zoo
We love our zoo membership & try to go at least once a month. This time the girls & I went with Grandma Cindy. First we had to check out Cam's favorite- the tiger. Then we walked all around and saw all of the other animals. Today's adventure was topped off with a ride on the merry-go-round and a visit from the peacock with her (or is that the boy) feathers open. For some reason I can't find those pictures. I'll have to upload those when/if I do.
We got to see some animals up close & personally. This was a lizard. The girls loved talking to the zookeeper and asking questions.
I love the elephants
We got to see some animals up close & personally. This was a lizard. The girls loved talking to the zookeeper and asking questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment